Monday, August 3, 2009

Nuriche Live Corporate ,August 5th 2009


Nuriche Corporate Headquarters is having a LIVE special call. Anyone who is interested in this event all you need to do is call 712-432-7530 pin# 188571. 7:00p.m. mountain time. I am excited about Nuriche. The products offered are simple no hype, no big hoopla, just a product that it truly what it claims to be a "Whole Foods" product.
I am seeking leaders to sell this great product with me. Be on my team of great people who desire to make a difference in their financial life.
My Nuriche Founder Chris is great to work with. The support I receive from him is more than what I ever expected.
My Utah leader is Gary Teal. He too is a joy to work with. I am so appreciative of both Chris and Gary. They are great mentors and friends.
If you haven't figured it out by now, I am in 2nd position under My Nuriche Founder Chris . This is why I am seeking out the best people to join MY team. If you are serious about changing your life not just financially but physically join me and my team, Nuriche my life. Great opportunity, don't pass this one up.
Visit www.mynuriche.com/mysuccess to find out more.
Again, join me in this great event with the Nuriche Corporate office, and change your life.
Thanks
Shalyn Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment