Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where do you want to be in 5 years with your health?


Now that I am 40. My physcial body is changing rapidly (or so it seems to me). I find myself pondering that question everyday it seems like. I want to be as healthy as I can for my kids and future grandkids. When I was in my twenties, 40 seemed so far away. Thinking it would take me forever to get there I am at the relization "here I am". Oops, where did time go? what was I thinking when I said 40 was old.
Five years from now my intent is to be healthy and strong. I don't care what the scales say my weight is, I want my body to look lean and strong at 45.
Please share your comments about "where you want to be in 5 years with your health". I would love your imput.
Thanks
Shalyn Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment